Being a Nanny is a very responsible role. You are in charge of a child’s safety, development, education and well-being.
You need to be punctual, creative, reliable, trustworthy and have a friendly, flexible, patient, enthusiastic, responsible and educational attitude. Your role is to create a safe, nurturing, encouraging, loving and stimulating environment in which the children can enjoy and develop all activities and tasks easily.
We are committed to helping each candidate find the right position and supporting them through the making a good CV (charges may apply), application, interview tips, job offer and employment.
We offer a varied selection of positions for live-in and live-out nannies, permanent or temporary nannies, full-time and part-time, evening babysitting, weekend and holiday jobs, maternity nurses, doulas, tutors, au pairs, mother’s help and nanny housekeepers within the UK and overseas. Also, flexible interview times understanding that having a full-time job you may not be available during commercial hours so we can see you in the evenings and weekends by appointment only in our office in Teddington TW11 (South West London).
Once you contact us, we will advise you to like our Facebook page:
and to sign up to our newsletter, so you can keep up with our new vacancies as we are unable to contact you every time a new job comes in.
If you live in South West London, have previous experience in childcare, hold an up to date children DBS check, a First Aid Certificate up to date and have childcare references we will invite you for a face to face interview where we will revise your CV and activated your profile with us.
We don’t usually contact anyone after having a face to face interview with us to offer jobs but we post our jobs daily on our website https://brilliantnannies.co.uk/jobs/, Facebook page and groups and also Twitter https://twitter.com/brilliantnannie so you need to do your part and keep looking for the right job according to your experience and location and of course let us know the job reference code of the ones you want to apply for so we can put you forward to them. We’ll only get back to the successful candidates.
If you are a childcare professional then register with us for free.
- Up to date CV with a digital photo
- Work permit or Visa if relevant
- Identification (passport, birth certificate or ID)
- Proof of address (utility bill or bank statement)
- Minimum of 2 contactable references
- Enhanced DBS check maximum one year old or willing to apply for one with us
- Valid First Aid Certificate or willing to get one with us
- Original of all qualifications and certificates, if held.
Documents Acceptable to register with us:
- Photographic ID
- Valid Passport (Visa/Home Office papers-where applicable to support passport)
- UK Driver’s License
- Birth Certificate if you were born in the UK
- Marriage Certificate if in English
- Visa – If non-European
- Proofs of address: (no older than 3 months)
- NARIC verification for all qualification obtained outside of the UK
We follow a strict “Code Of Practice” which ensures all our nannies are:
- Personally pre-interviewed
- Thoroughly referenced and checked
- Experienced and/or qualified, except Au Pairs
- ID checked
- DBS checked
- First aid trained
- Brilliant Candidates
Contact us now!! – +44 (0) 203 286 8208
or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Brilliant Nannies @ Brilliant Rates